Purpose of loan: - Business purpose
Age Limit: - Min 18 Years and Max 65 Years
Guarantor: - 2 Guarantor Compulsory Required
Constitution: - Individual/ Proprietary firm/ Partnership firm/ HUF/ Company
Bank Finance:- 70% - 100% of Property average Valuation
Margin:- 30% Margin of Stock + Debtors - Creditors
Limit of loan:- As per Bank loan Exposure limit
Eligibility Criteria: - Self Employed / Businessmen /Professionals having a regular source of income
1) Maximum 3 years for salaried class/Businessmen/Professionals.
2) Maximum 5 years for salaried class/Businessmen/Professionals.
3) Maximum 5 -7 years for Businessmen / Professionals
1) 0.30% + service tax as applicable from time to time, (subject to a Maximum of Rs.20,000/- + ST
2) Renewal of HYP loan at the time 0.30% + service tax as applicable from time to time, (subject to a Maximum of Rs.5,000/- + ST
Collateral Security:- NA property for Collateral Securities) STOCK + BOOK DEBTS
Share Linking: - Basic Amount + 2.50% Fixed Deposits loan value
1. Duly filled and sing by prescribed application form Borrower, Co Borrower and Guarantor
2. Latest 2 Photograph, KYC: Photo Identity Proof, Residence proof of the Borrower, Co
Borrower and Guarantors
3. Businessman: Shop Act Licence, GST Certification, Udyam Aadhar certificate, both
Borrower and Guarantor last 3 years CA Certified with UDIN no, Profit & loss and
Balance Sheet, ITR copies, Tax Audit Report (If Require) 12 months bank Accounts
Statement, GST 3 B Return / GSTR-1, Loan account statement (if any) Debtors and Creditors list, Stock statements.
4. No Dues Certificate by CA certified for no levy any Taxes and duties payable Any Financial
Year/ Current Financial Year
5. Net worth certificate by CA certified for latest financial year positions.
6. CIBIL and NOC from other financial institution like Pathsanstha, CO op bank, credit
7) Tentative Balance sheet and profit & loss statement for current year, projection / project
Report for next 3-5 years
8. Latest property 7/12 exact without any charge
Others: - 1) loan charge interest or emi payable before 15th of every month
2) 2. Loan charge interest or emi payable after 15th of every month 2% additional penalty charge
3) Rebate Credited to Loan account 20th of Every Mont
4) Agreement Receipt